Monday, March 14, 2011

my list of special loves...just to name a few...

good day everyone! today's post would be about a few things on my list of special loves. one of the things on my list is Prima Marketing products, i love all the embellishments and literally went crazy when a LSS was offering 40% discounts off. i instantly filled my basket with blooms and alphas within a few minutes and my good friend, angel, thinks i'm crazy for wanting to go back to get more while the promotion is still on.

well, angel is also another special love. although we have our good days and not so good days and days where we dont wanna speak at all *winks* she's still one of my special love; it's been 7 years since we found each other again and she's been a great friend, listening to my nonsense and sharing her stuff with me almost unconditionally.

so yupperz, i've combined my love for angel, prima marketing products and scrapping into this simple layout...






supplies used: patterned paper - prima marketing and bobunny; journaling card, blooms, pearls - prima marketing; alphas: american crafts and adorn it; punch - martha stewart; cardstock - dcwv and stmap - unity stamps.

although it was a simple layout but it was initially really difficult for me to tear that huge hole in my patterned paper and i am glad it turned out well, afterall angel chose her own paper when i went shopping one day, so i had to make sure the paper was well used.

last but definitely not least, i have a special love for japan and it pains me to see photos and videos and hear the news about the destruction the huge earthquake and tsunami had caused. it definitely was a reality check for me, since i was just in tokyo about 2 days before the earthquake happened. my heart goes out to the people of japan and anyone who is also emotionally affected by this natural diaster.

let's not forget to tell our love ones how we feel for them. tell them today! tell them now! please pray for japan and mother earth.

*hugs*
jan

No comments:

Post a Comment